ThredSeals are safe and reliable seals for threaded devices.
They are self-centering and non-directional, designed to seal directly against threads,
without any special requirements. ThredSeals can also offer considerable savings
because they enable the use of low cost standard fasteners and full threaded fittings.
- Intended for sealing directly on the fastener threads
- 750 Series: Intended for sealing most UNC and UNF threads
Unlike other cure-in-place thread sealing methods, ThredSeals are mechanical, not
chemical in application. They can be easily assembled and removed, do not require set
up cure time, and are easily parted from contacting surfaces without special tools or
chemicals, providing easy access to the sealed areas. ThredSeals seal at the
recommended pressure and temperature levels by utilizing the bolt threads to form a
contained elastomeric dam. If the elastomeric element is not damaged to the extent of
tearing or rupturing, the seals are reusable.
- Effective sealing for standard fastener sizes
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- readily available in standard fastener sizes